Award-winning social media strategist and former News Corp journalist. I’ve worked in communications for 25 years and leadership roles for the past decade. I’m passionate about developing creative, courageous and collaborative teams.
I speak at industry conferences about social media, content marketing and leading creative teams.
- Guest lecture for Media and Communications students at Swinburne Online
- I shared my career journey, tips for getting into social media and opportunites for graduates at CSIRO
- Presented virtually in May 2022
Turning content and inbound marketing into your strategic lead generators
- Keynote at the Intrigue Digital Marketing Summit in Melbourne
- I covered the importance of knowing your customer, delivering a personalised experience, and creating compelling content
- Presented in-person in January 2018.
- Key takeouts: B2B content marketers: are you a cook or a chef? | Green Hat
Swinburne’s social strategy in 140 characters
- Industry presentation at Swinburne University of Technology
- Member of expert panel discussing: Why social media? The risks and benefits for your organisation
- Presented at Swinburne in 2013
Managing organisational change in 140 characters
- Keynote presentation at the Social Media Marketing in Tertiary Education Conference
- Covered managing crisis communications and viral activity on social media
- Presented in-person in Sydney in 2013