I’m an award-winning communications strategist and I’ve worked with brands including Swinburne University, Yarra Trams, Green Hat and Australian National University. I’m passionate about developing creative, digital, content and social strategies that have customer experience at their heart. I work with brands that align with my core values to deliver campaigns and projects that benefit the community.
- Awarded a scholarship for Woman & Leadership’s Executive Ready Program, building leadership capability and coaching skills (2018)
- Developed Yarra Trams’ Customer Experience and Growth Digital Strategy, a component of the successful MR4 bid (2017)
- Successfully managed issues and crisis communications on social media during industrial actions, Route 58 introduction and Bourke Street incident (2016)
- Implemented a Hub and Spoke model for content and conversation management across web, app and social at Yarra Trams, delivering improved passenger information and customer experience (2015)
- Awarded for achieving the second-highest engagement and ninth-largest Facebook community in Australia’s education sector (Social Pulse Awards 2013)
- Successfully managed crisis communications and viral activity on Twitter during the university’s Transforming Swinburne announcement (2012)
- Positioned Swinburne’s Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academic as a thought leader in higher education and online learning to promote new venture Swinburne Online (2011)