I’m an award-winning social media strategist (Social Pulse Awards 2013) and I’ve developed digital, content and social strategies for brands including USG Boral, Genpact, Yarra Trams and Swinburne University.
As the Advisor, Digital and Customer Projects at Yarra Trams, I led the Customer Experience and Growth Digital Strategy and managed daily operations across web, social, app and projects.
- Developed and implemented the Customer Experience and Growth Digital Strategy 2015-19
- Successfully deployed a Hub and Spoke model for content and conversation management across web, social and app, including daily operations, training, guidelines, standards and reporting
- Successfully managed issues and crisis communications on social media including industrial actions, Route 58 introduction and Bourke Street incident
- Doubled social media community from 63K to 127K, including reaching 100K followers on Twitter
- Delivered social media component of PTV marketing campaigns, including E-Class trams on Route 86, Melbourne Art Trams and Melbourne Metro projects
- Successfully delivered tramTRACKER screens project to 44 train stations across Melbourne