As the Social Media Manager for Swinburne, I led a successful content strategy to engage current students and reach prospective students.
- Increased Swinburne’s Facebook page likes from 15K to about 80K to become the ninth-largest community in Australia’s higher education sector (Swinburne is ranked 25 in student population size)
- Increased Swinburne’s share of Facebook engagement from 7.0 per cent to 9.9 per cent, to gain the second-largest share in Australia’s education sector
- Increased monthly reach of Facebook posts from less than 100K to more than 2.5 million users
- Increased @Swinburne on Twitter from less than 4K to more than 12K followers
- Swinburne’s post 15 things you should never ask a college student on Buzzfeed went viral with more than 417K views
As the Public Relations Executive for Swinburne University, I successfully positioned the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) as a thought leader in higher education and online learning through content marketing and social media. The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) was named one of the top 10 social media influencers in Australia’s higher education sector by The Guardian.