I’m an award-winning social media strategist and I’ve worked with brands including Swinburne University, Australian National University, Yarra Trams, Green Hat and the Heart Foundation. I work with brands that align with my values and benefit the community.
- Awarded a scholarship for Woman & Leadership’s Executive Ready Program, building leadership capability and coaching skills (2018)
- Developed Yarra Trams’ Customer Experience and Growth Digital Strategy, a component of the successful MR4 bid to Public Transport Victoria (2017)
- Successfully managed issues and crisis communications on social media during industrial actions, Route 58 introduction and Bourke Street incident (2016)
- Implemented a Hub and Spoke model for content and conversation management across web, app and social at Yarra Trams, delivering improved passenger information and customer experience (2015)
- Awarded for achieving the second-highest Facebook engagement in Australia’s education sector (Social Pulse Awards 2013)
- Successfully managed crisis communications and viral activity on Twitter during the university’s Transforming Swinburne announcement (2012)
- Successfully positioned Swinburne’s Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) as a thought leader in higher education and online learning to promote new venture Swinburne Online (2011)