As the Advisor, Digital and Customer Projects at Yarra Trams, I led the digital customer experience strategy for mobile and on-network channels. I was responsible for the overall strategy and day-to-day management of web, social, app and projects. I implemented a Hub and Spoke model for content and conversation management. The digital management model includes content strategy, conversation guidelines, customer service standards, staff training and reporting.
- Developed the Customer Experience and Growth Digital Strategy 2015-19
- Successfully implemented a Hub and Spoke model to manage digital channels
- Increased social community from less than 80K to more than 220K followers
As the Social Media Manager for Swinburne University, I led a team of two to achieve the second-highest Facebook engagement and ninth-largest community in Australia’s education sector (Social Media Pulse Awards 2013). I successfully managed crisis communications and viral activity on Twitter during the university’s Transforming Swinburne announcement in 2012.
- Increased Swinburne’s Facebook page likes from 15K to about 80K to become the ninth-largest community in Australia’s education sector (Swinburne is ranked 25 in student population size)
- Increased Swinburne’s share of Facebook engagement from 7.0 per cent to 9.9 per cent, to gain the second-largest share in Australia’s education sector
- Increased monthly reach of Facebook posts from less than 100K to more than 2.5 million users
- Increased @Swinburne on Twitter from less than 4K to more than 12K followers
- Presented ‘Managing organisational change in 140 characters’ keynote at the 2013 Social Media Marketers in Tertiary Education conference
- Swinburne’s post 15 things you should never ask a college student on Buzzfeed went viral with more than 417K views
As the Public Relations Executive, I successfully positioned the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) as a thought leader in higher education and online learning, by developing the Higher Ground blog and social media strategy.
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) named in the top 10 social media influencers in Australia’s higher education sector by The Guardian