I started out as a newspaper journalist in 1996, before news went online. My 500+ articles for magazines and newspapers now sit in three dusty portfolios. I have worked in digital marketing, with a focus on social media and content marketing, for the past decade. I bring two decades of marketing and communications experience to my leadership. Here is a selection of my work online.
- Brimbank City Council initiative helps cultivate startups and entrepreneurs
- B2B content marketers: are you a cook or a chef?
- Six reasons PR pros should manage social media
- Seven reasons why companies should decentralise social media
- Nine ideas for original writing
- Eight ways to create refrigerator journalism
- How much say do we have over who we become
- Six lessons in the school of hard knocks